Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2013

UK Baby and Toddler show

The Uk Baby and Toddler show will be taking place a the Echo Arena in Liverpool on the 2nd and 3rd February. I will be going along to bring Barefoot Books to all the mums, dads and carers who will popping along to visit over 200 local, regional and national exhibitors. The show features over the two days will include demonstrations , competitions, chances for parents, expectant mothers and families to get involved and try products whilst gaining valuable advice and support. Alongside this, there will be lots for all to see and do, with great activities and lots of great shopping to be done. I will be brining along lots of our Barefoot Favourites for babies and toddlers, with great offers and discounts available. I will also be able to answer any questions for those of you who may be thinking of joining barefoot as an ambassador, so that you can have the flexibility of working from home and earning extra cash. I will also be able to arrange baby shower gift sets and book in home parties. If you are thinking of coming along and have not bought a ticket yet, drop me an email as I have a limited number of discounted tickets available. I look forward to seeing you there. If you are coming along and want me to bring along a certain book then have a browse and let me know

Competition

If you fancy winning a pair of tickets leave a comment on here, telling me what you are looking forward to most about the babyshow and I will pick a winner, at random, on Sunday. Good luck 






No comments:

Post a Comment