Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Join the Barefoot Team

Does your new years resolution involve looking for a new job? Perhaps you are planning on earning extra cash so that you can indulge in extra treats for you and the family. If you are looking for something that allows you to stay at home, whilst still getting out and about in your community then maybe Barefoot Books is for you.  I have been a Barefoot ambassador for around 9 months now, and I have loved very minute of it. I was simply looking at ways to keep my mind active whilst on maternity leave with something that could potentially earn me a little bit of money as redundancy was looming.  It was by chance that I stumbled across Barefoot, when looking for new books for the little one, and I am so glad I did. As a lover of all books, I was quickly drawn in to the wonderful world of Barefoot; the books are just beautiful. Ranging from nursery rhyme books for newborns to interesting chapter books for independent readers, there are so many great books for children aged 0-12. There are books with stories from all around the world, to help children celebrate the diverse world we live in. If, like me, you are passionate about books then you will find it a pleasure introducing Barefoot to your community.



Make your new year's resolution, become a Barefoot Books Ambassador, receive a starter kit filled with out bestselling products and lots of great sales tools, AND the opportunity to earn back your entire cost! Consider joining my team ( although it is not compulsory) and I can help you with all you need to get started. You will have the opportunity to do so in the sign up process or afterwards if you wish. Sign up today and become part of a wonderful , creative Barefoot Books family sharing beautiful children's books in your local community and beyond.

If you have any questions or would like more information about joining my team, drop me an email and I will be happy to help deborahgiannasi@virginmedia.com




No comments:

Post a Comment