Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

My April Barefoot book of the month

I am an ambassador for Barefoot Books ( see more about barefoot and my passion for reading in my last post about international children's book day). Barefoot have lots of amazing books for children and I will be highlighting one as book of the month, that I think you and your little ones would love.

As it is St Georges day this month, I thought I would go for a dragon theme and pick A DRAGON ON THE DOORSTEP as my April book of the month.




Play hide- and -seek with a dragon, a crocodile, a gorilla and all sorts of weird and wonderful creatures. The rhyming text explores the familiar rooms of the house and encourages imaginative play. The book comes with a sing along cd to enhance your little ones fun and for you!

I would love to get some reviews from children on this so please feel free to add comments or send an email or even a pic to add to little scribbles and share the fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment