Pages

Thursday 13 June 2013

Lazing on a sunny afternoon

I know the sun has had to put his hat away for a few days but we are all optimistic that it will have it back on again very soon! Here at Little Scribbles, we love lazy afternoons in the sunshine; reading books and playing sports day games on the grass. We like to make sure that we are safe in the sun so always have a bottle of  The Green People or Clarins high factor suncream at hand and a wide variety ( probably too many!) sun hats at the ready. Summer shouts out for fun and colourful clothes, which I just love. Some people will say that fashion does not matter, especially when it comes to children but I believe that what you wear and how you accessorise is simply an extension of your personality. I know that my personality suits a certain range of clothes and I do feel a bit lost when I wear something out of character. My daughter is the same, some things suit her more than others and she is already favouring certain outfits! You don't need to be ' on trend ' and dress your children in brand new clothes each season, wear what is comfortable, what suits and you and your family want to wear. Fashion does not mean that you have to buy expensive clothes; you can buy some great quality clothing without splashing out on designer gear. I have picked out a few of my favourite summer finds, some a little more expensive but definitely durable. My pick out of those highlighted has to be the Tootsa Maginty vest. All of Tootsa's clothes are unisex and do not confirm to the usual pinks and blues that are thrown in our faces from the minute of conception. Funky, Fresh and Fun; that's how I want my summer!


Girls straw hat H and M
Unisex vest by Tootsa Maginty
Unisex sports shorts by Boys and Girls from KyNa Boutique
Bird swim shorts Cissy wears
Striped Tunic from Kin by John Lewis
Zebra surf suit Nordic Kids
Baby aviators Not on the High Street
Stripe sneakers Mini Rodini





No comments:

Post a Comment