Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

Winter warmers

Winter is my favourite time of year and for me there is no better weather than a cold, sunny day when you can wrap up warm and go for a a brisk walk with a cup of coffee waiting for you at the end. Hats, scarves and gloves are amongst my favourite things to buy, and of course the obligatory new winter coat. I seemed to have passed my love of all things winter clothing down to Sofia as she loves wearing her hat and keeps saying ' coat ' and ' car ' recently. So far, I have bought her a sensible rainproof coat that will be great whatever the weather brings but I may treat her to something a little bit more fancy as we get nearer to Christmas. Here are a few favourites that I have spotted whilst browsing ; so cute

Blue cape by Belle and Boo
Catamini flower coat from Alex and Alexa
Fake fur coat from Zara 
Ted baker coat at Debenhams
Mini rain coat Boden
Pretty Princess coat by Cherub Child from Not on the high street








No comments:

Post a Comment